Sunday, April 13, 2008

License to Suicide???

Hello everybody!!~

I'm now an established driver!!! I passed my JPJ test with zeal.. pretty much.. Fiuh.. My tester was a guy.. A furious looking guy... He was as old as my dad.. Approximately.. With the misai.. It just creeps me out...

The first person to know dat i passed my JPJ test was aien.. Atok ( Nafeez) was next, followed by arif and reef .. I called my mom a few mins later.. She was excited as i was.. Mmg lah.. Ank dier jdik pemandu berjaye!!~

ngeh3.. Then, i told danial about it.. The best part was, i met mak mah.. haha.. totally unexpected.. being vogue as always, she was looking pretty nervous.. Well, she told me dat her mom won't pay a single cent if she fails.. Dat was kinda strict.. Thank Goodness my mom wasn't being dat strict..fiuh..

nothing much 2 say as i seem to have nothing to write.. Reason?? I had told a few frens of mine about my tragic beginning on the day of my JPJ test..... Arif mmg taw bnyk.. danial pown.. hehe..

so, i'm signing out~ smooches..

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing