Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

so here goes... 8 facts about me...

1. dawa, 18 yrs old ( technically). I was born at 6.45am..D.O.B= 15th sept 1990

2.best frenz : Jessica, Reef, Arif Shafiqin, Aien, Yana..

3. LOve eating+chatting+ making new frenz..

4. The 3rd child out of 5 Homo Sapeans.. Living happily in epoh wif my MOm + DAd + 2 Other sisters.. My two brothers r no longer staying wif us..

5.I love singing in da toilet!!! haha.. i'm not dat talented though but for da sake of musics.. who gives a damn rite???

6. I'm a terrible house wife..(sighing).. I can cook, it's just it either tastes like arang x pown mcm sabun bsuh pinggan??? wahaha.. Seriously, i'm bad at cooking.. in a nut shell, cooking is so not my forte.. ;)

7. My duty at da moment :Washing dishes every weekdays.IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!. .Trust me, when u live here.... Oh lord... If u can survive 4 a week, dats good enuff.. My house is worst than a ship wrecked.. adoi.. blame da penghuni2...

8. I've always wanted a new hp+ Mp4..4 sume people, i may make fool of my self.. I could hardly get what i want.. so.. if u ask me what i want 4 my birthday.. walla.. da two items..


dats all.. signing out~

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing