Saturday, March 22, 2008

my QTI...

Hey yall!! sowi i've been "missing" for quiet a while..hehe..


so here goes my new updates..

Yesterday was a fine day.. ( cliche introduction)..i didn't sleep, technically.. i took a nap for 30 mins, then i was off to da driving school..hehe.. Thx to arif.. He was a good companion, accompanied me till 5 am!!! haha.. Tq dear...


so, my QTI.. well, i passed!! wehhee.. but i didn't perform dat well though. anxious+ nervous.. My pulse thud really fast.. It felt like as if i could loose my head.. (hehe.. exaggerating) I just hate being observed.. i just can't.. i mean, i dun blame the tester, it was his job anyway.. maybe i was trying to focus on my driving but i tend to focus more on my anxiety.. huhu..


da "bukit" part.. Oh lord.. It turned out to be disastrous!! i had to repeat dat twice!!! twice!! then, i got scolded by da tester.. huhu..

"kluar dr kerete kamu!! saye ckp keluar!!! "

=(

if u guyz could see my face at dat time..Oh my God..Seriously. i was as white as a corpse!!

then, after da disastrous moment, i did my parking.. haiyak.. i forgot a few steps of doing da parking.. Thank god my instructor was there 2 help me.. owh, Uncle Chong!!!! love u!!! hihi..i owe u big time..


so in a nut shell, i just didn't ace my QTI.. i'll try my best for my upcoming JPJ test.. 11/4/2008..
wish me luck u guyz!!!

^_^

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing