Saturday, March 1, 2008

Canteen day In andersons~

me & jaja~ da canteen day turned out to be a total FLOP!!! We were getting extremely bored, & wallla.. A picture of us.. Snap2.. haha
Jaja + arif + me.. hurmm.. he was trying to play hide & seek erk??? gedik tol.. hehe.. Jaja just loves taking pictures.. WE WERE HER VICTIMS!!!
us again.. dis time, a gurl was kind enuff 2 snap a picture of the three maniacs!!! ^_~ Me holding a plastic bag.. da cliche pose.., jaja was holding my milo cup & arif, holding a much smaller plastic bag filled wif his burfday present... =)
Hoah... i looked sleepy in dis picture ,& jaja... hurmmm.. TOTALLY UNPREPARED!!! who's da camera man larh??? nk kene neyh.. hik3..

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing