Saturday, February 23, 2008

TQ...

"pheewww.. Apek just saved my nite!!!"

It was 10.30 pm sharp & i was watching Bee MOvie on the internet.. As i was trying to enjoy da movie, the thoughts of renewing my blog's lay out started to linger in my mind. So i was thinking.. "Neehhh, what da heck .. "

so, i quickly paused da movie dat i was watching, and opened a new tab.. Yerhh.. with one mission.. CHANGE DA DULL PAGE OF MINE.. without hesitation, i just clicked wuteva i thought was rite. I had a bad feeling about it.. Well, my instinct was 100% rite.. As i viewed my blog, it was BLANK!!! NOTHING... my pulse began to thud.. n dis time.. i almost cracked my self up!!!

Then, two names pop on my list.. KA n APEK.. ( Note : apek = f3) hihi.. I buzzed ka, but he didn't reply.. I was really desperate in search 4 help.. then.. With a great hope i BUZZED Apek.. Pheew.. Thank God he was willing 2 help me.. It took him only a few minus 2 fix e'm up..TQ!!!!TQ!!! dats all i could say 2 him.. MY LIFE SAVER>>> For Ka's matter, it turned out that he had just finished eating HIS DINNER!!! and plus, helping panda updating her blog.. a Bz man i would say.. haha.. THx 2 Ka as well though..He had helped me a lot for dis blogging thingy.. hihi..


So, a happy ending for my terrible +dramatic nite.. hehe.. pretty much... TQ so much.. LOve u guyz!!!! plutonium's & uranium's do can cooperate wif each other eyte????


ngee~

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing