Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oki minase's Life..

Do they look a like?? send ur votes to 363666...haha.. ilman + arif.. How can u resist such a wonderful creature like ilman?? All eyes on him..hihi.. For da big brother back there sori ye.. Anda dh x secomel dulu.. Terime lah hakikat.. eheh.. though he kept on convincing me on how cute he was way back then, i just didn't fall 4 it.. would you?? nehhh.. But u still my best buddy eva.. no matter wut... ( nk tisu??? hek3..)
Da scenery from above.. Our beloved surau.. u can see Usin ( our Head of Badar) hehe, conducting a tazkirah.. hmm maybe reciting some surah.. i've no idea.. dis picture wasn't taken by me though..Tima's master piece i would say..=)As u guyz can see, most of da guyz were kinda late.. Br nk semayang.. aish.. The surau was supposed to be packed with people, but in this case sume of them went missing.. Behold da extinction species of Adam... ( lalala)..
crazy or wut??? oh lord.. me with my roomate a.k.a my best gurl fren eva!!! she came out wif dis idea of taking a picture of us with a blanket.. hers btw. c da plastic bag at one corner of da bed??? i bought sumething while i got da chance 2 go out.. i left da plastic bag on reef's bed.. (ya ampun..) hihi.. can't eventually rememba wut i bought.. does it really matter??? nehhh...
violence?? or mercy??? (thinking..) virus got a lil nutz, tryin to give syaukat a bump on his head.. hanis??? ahhhh, the life saver.. at least sume one thought of saving a life instead of KILLING A PERSON for god's sake!!!! man, i've got nothing much to say... UNBELIEVABLE..
me in da middle wif my sisters.. most of my frens said my sisters look much more mature than i am?? is dat so?? haha.. (giggling).. from left, ein, me and my best fren eva, aan.. i drive them crazy all da time, 24-7.. totally not joking.. love them so much!!!! smooches...
ahh, how can i 4get this moment.. filling up our tummy wif ustazah's lovely dishes.. Da chicken curry!!! Gosh, how i missed it!!!Not to mention da ikan bakar... perghhh.. thinking about all dat makes me hungry.. ~_~. u can see just a part of yana's face.. her lips went missing..hoho.. me, fatimah, aida, naemah.. Back row..Bella smiling all along.. i wonder wut made her so ecstatic??oh, my dear aien, eliya, najaa... & jatsun??? hey.. JATSUN??? mmg kaki semak betol.. haha.. mish u guyz so much!!! darn...
more pictures of me... dis picture was taken before i got real ugly, eating non-stop... haha... da XYC dinner..the best thing was i didn't have 2 pay a cent for dis occasion.. 100% free of charge.. Tok Senik got everything prepared 4 us.. u name it.. ALL TRADITIONAL MALAY FOOD... KUDOS to our XYC, though we didn't do much to help da students.. but i DID!!! eheh.. The Math XYC: Bella, The History XYC : Aida... and.. taraaa.. me.. Da +m3 xyc..people got scared of my subject.. who doesn't??? i got terrified all the time.. hihi.. That nite was a blast!!!
ayu + me.. Best fren?? u can say dat.. she was my ex-skoolmate when i was in da primary school.. we used 2 be closed though, but people changed.. she got bz wif her life, and so did i.. some people said we look alike.. is dat so??? hehe.. oh lord..

me in orange??? i got so frustrated doing addmaths calculations as u can see... a piece of paper on top of my table?? hehe.. smiling was indeed da best remedy for my frustrations .. for a few mins.. then i got real sick of looking at da paper n the rest was history... =)..

2 comments:

uraniumwise said...

Salam. Just curious, betulke virus mengamuk ataupun just lakonan jer?

miss hidayah said...

he was a lil bit off tune.. hihi..

gurau jer lah virus..

=))

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing