Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Part 2..


20 minutes, 10 minutes...5 minutes...3, 2,1...."Kringg"

The moment had arrived. End of physics class. Taking my slouch hat and my sling bag heading towards the one and only place..MY LOCKER!!! As i had expected he did reply. I was blushing, i could feel my face was turning red. I flipped through my books, and took his letter. It was blue..

"Melly, i don't have any bad intention towards you. Never.Just call me Blue"

It was simple but yet convincing. Blue?? Why on earth would he use Blue as his nickname?? Pretty mysterious indeed. I was blushing again. Thinking about this awkward way of knowing Blue. He reminded me of my crush, Adam.. Without hesitation, i took my red pen and started writing..

"Blue..Hmm, it's kinda unique i supposed. Nice knowing you Blue. Wanna know more about me huh? Well.. welcome to my world and there's no turning back (giggling..) I had my physics class just now. I think you know my teacher, Mr.Paul rite?? Who doesn't?? ngee~ Enough about me.. Who are u?? Do i know you???
Curious : Melly


To cut the story short, i got a reply from him. This time it was a long and lantern letter. It wasn't placed in my locker anymore. A letter under my table. It gave me a first thought..." He knew my place too??", i mumbled alone in the class. Then, i went to a corner and read it quietly..

"Who am I?? Is that really necessary for you to know Melly?? I'm just an average Joe. What makes me different than you is just the way i think. I enjoy every single time i've got and I won't let anything bothers me.. except one thing.. You Melly.. You have changed me in some kind of ways. Really, no lies at all. I don't mean to scare you and nope i'm not stalking on you as well. As i take a glimpse of your visage, you blow me away Melly.. Because you mean a lot to me"


I was dumbstruck. Numb and confused.. Who is this guy?? He seemed to know me more than i know my own soul. Curiosity started to pervade my mind. Suddenly, crystal beads of water were all over the letter. For the first time in my life, i felt appreciated and loved. Is this love??

to be continued....

1 comment:

iira.rosli said...

HEY YOU!!!
gr8!! ade blog!! :D
go visit mine k?
n wOw, stories of ur own ke? walla!

XOXO
amiirah rosli

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing