Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Part 3


A few months passed by as the green leaves in the Tree Hill High School turned yellow. It was summer and Blue still sent me a letter for every each day. Each day a different letter, with different contents and flowering words of his. I just fell for that. Since i got his letter telling how much i meant for him, i decided to get to know him closer. We continued writing to each other a letter every single day for three memorial months. I learnt a lot about my Blue. his favourite burger, his favourite ice-cream, what he hated, what he liked and others that i never knew before this. He shared his secrets with me and i shared mine. We seemed to have a bond, a very strong one. No doubt about it. I didn't feel any awkwardness though he was utterly a stranger to me. It was like as if i had known him for a very long time.


The next day, another letter from Blue.He wrote me a Sonnet 18, William Shakespere's master piece. I almost burst into tears. He loved me more than anything and i felt the same way towards Blue. At the end of the letter he wrote :


"A special poem for my special one. I hope you would love it. I can't write my own poem but that poem potrays how i feel and how i place you in my heart Melly. Meet me at Rodgers, 8.30 pm. I'll be wearing purple as you always want me to. A black gown for a beautiful girl. I'll be waiting for you my love..."

With love,
Blue


My heart started pounding as i read his letter. Rodgers?? Tonight at 8.30?? He wanted to see me at last. After 3 long months, i can see him, finally. Blue the person who had stolen my heart away. My soul as well.. I had never felt this anxious before. The last time i felt this way was when i confessed my feelings to my first crush, Adam. He was in the third grade and i was his junior. We were immature and confused at that time. I didn't even know the real meaning of love at such a young age. I had to face Blue whom i had never seen before.It was risky, very risky. In the name of love, I alleviated my worries and my anxiety. I took a long bath and put myself all together. I didn't want Blue to think i was in agita. Wise man says, the eyes never lied..


"Ding".. It was 7.30 sharp. I had only less than 50 minutes to get ready. My navy blue eyes were looking at my mom's black gown. I knew that was the right gown. My instinct never bluff. with the skills i learnt from my sister, my lips was moisten with shiny lips gloss. My eyelids was colored silver and my rosy cheek stayed rosy as they were. I took my diamond necklace and my Jimmy Choo's high heels...

"Blue, here i come!!"

to be continued...

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing