Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Part..

"Blue, i had come..", i mumbled. I stood near by my car, thinking the right words to be uttered to him. "how is he gonna look like? Is he tall?? Is he gonna be as romantic as i know him through his words?? Oh lord please gimme the courage to confront him".. I was hoping for a miracle.

I inched nearer to Rodgers entrance. My hands were shivering like a leaf. I had never felt this potent feelings controlling my mind before. It was just a matter of time..3..2..1.. I opened the door, searching wildly for just a person.. Blue..


" I'll be wearing purple as you always want me to." His words kept on lingering in my mind. My eyes eventually caught a figure. A man wearing a light purple shirt, tucked in. My pulse began to thud. With courage , I walked soberly towards him and say :

"Blue, is that you??"

It took me a few minutes to say the words. I was anxious, pretty much. As he turned his face ti mine, i felt my heart pounding. His pure green-blue eyes stared at me vividly. Now, everything was clear. I saw Blue's visage at last. Blue was actually.....


"Adam!!! How..??You...?? Blue??", i burst into tears.

His fingers touched my face gently, wiping away my tears and my fears. It was Adam. My first crush when i was in the 2nd grade. How could it be possible?? It was a long time ago. He still remembered me as i always do..


"Melly, i love you. You were my first and my last. No one can deny the fact that i'm in love with you. I know, it has been ages since the last time you saw me. I was still a kid and so were you. But now, i'm a man. A man who only adores and cares about you Melly. I love you Melly.."

Tears were all over my cheek. I was speechless. I felt like a Cinderella. I finally found my prince charm. His hands were grabbing my waist, pushing my body closer to his. I just let it happened. I felt so secure in his holding. Felt loved in his arms, i whispered the miracle words to his ears..

"i love you too, Adam. I always do.."


Love was blooming in Rodgers. I knew from that moment Blue was the person whom i had been waiting for. Now, with two months Maria in our life, she brought enough glee to Adam and me. Our love story was 10 years ago where a sophomore received her first love letter from Blue...


~THE END~


~_~

2 comments:

uraniumwise said...

Salam dawa!
Best giler!!!!!
Wish it could happen to me though!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Write some more!
Preferably love story with happy ending. jangan bagi hero or heroine mati tau, sedey sangat nanti...

miss hidayah said...

wany sememangnye,,, beremosi.. eheh..

xper2 next time i'll write a story gne na,e ko erk wany!!! hihi

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing