Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JUNO!!! A-Must-Watch-MOVIE!!!

JUNO ROARS!!! Weehheeee!! Guys & girls, do watch JUNO!! Trust me, you're not gonna regret it.. Basically, it's a about a girl name Juno who got pregnant when she was still in high school. She did consider doing an abortion at first, not till she bumped into a school mate of hers saying:

"Your baby may have fingernails!!!"

Oh lord.. I laughed the whole time watching this movie. In the end she decided to keep her baby and found a couple to be the foster. Starring Jennifer Garner, Ellen Page and many more... If u wanna 2 know the rest of the story, u may visit to this website & watch JUNO for FREE!!!!


www.watch-movies.net.. (TQ danial ...i owe u)


Have FUN watching JUNO!!!! muahxx...

1 comment:

miss hidayah said...

ouh gosh.. thx 4 ur comment.. i have just updated my blog..

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing