Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nosy Or What???

My dear frens.. I just had the most terrible night ever!! Lord oh lord.. Another nosy guy bugging into my life.. Why oh why??? To that particular guy, stop messing around with my life. I'm not perfect and hell yes i'm trying to improve myself?? what's up with the whole "Owh dawa, I dun think it's appropriate for you to do that" what's up with u man???

argghh!!! i'm sick n tired trying to be sumeone else, coz i'm not??? am i not good enough for living & breathing as me??? God.. You may think i have a heart as hard as a stone... Whateva dude.. I dun give a damn about it.. huh.. Best fren huh?? Ya rite... Accept me as the way i am.. I'm just an average 18 yrs old gurl, trying her best to enjoy the youth life of hers.. Do get the point Mr.As-If-Neva-Done-Anything-Wrong.. Hatred is pervading my soul rite now.. huh..

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! ARGHHHH!!! i need enuff time to figure out things my way.. Maybe u're rite.. i haven't got my "hidayah" rite.. Since u got urs, just be happy with it.. Some day, i'll thank u 4 being nosy.. but at da moment, i've had enuff of u..

Getting sleepy.. signing out~

2 comments:

mr. !@#$% said...

i'm dat guy..

iira.rosli said...

hoi mr 'im dat guy'. stahu aku ko xde blog. hahaha.

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing