Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my first love letter~

Part 1

"Hey girl. I think you're so cute.. Can we be friends?"
Anonymous..

"Kringg!" The bell just rang. My calculus class ended with pile of homeworks given by Mrs.Frostier. How luck, I supposed.As always it was time to go back, at last!!! I walked soberly to my locker, expecting nothing to be unusual. Coordinating my lock, 111213 i opened it slowly.

"Hey girl. I think you're so cute.. Can we be friends?"
Anonymous..

I paused, taking a glimpse of that particular note. Happy?? My heart began to thud, beating termendously. I took it off and dashed out from Tree Hill High School..

It was 10 pm.The macaroni and milk shake i had for dinner had not fully digested. Yet, i just couldn't close my eyes. What is wrong with me? I should have fallen asleep at this particular time, to be precise fully unconscious. I kept on Thinking about the note that i received this noon..

The words kept on lingering in my complicated mind. What was the fellow thinking? Was he really wanted to know me or it was just a hoax to trick me, Melissa Flocwart?

I took off from my comfy bed, dragging my feet towards my table. A red pen was gripped and a white paper was torn. Taking a deep breath, i wrote him back..

"hey, whatever your name is.. Is this a hoax or something? I don't mind being friends with you though.. =) "
Melly..


Staring at the stars on the sky, i closed my eyes, hoping he would reply my letter back.. It will be a long day to go...


The next morning, with a great zeal, i walked to my locker. I took out the letter and slipped it beneath my books. Is he gonna notice it? i wondered. He got a pair of eyes to see it, so i left my locker unlocked, rushing to the next class.. can't be late this time!!!

to be continued.....


No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing