Sunday, March 1, 2009

roti telur.... (bread egg)

so we meet again.. this time, i'll make it short but yet packed with info.. haha.. since when.. so, let the saga begin...

It was Saturday morning. The sky was blue, birds were chirping and everything seemed to be so perfect..... since I was in my dream world.. (gotcha!). I woke up late on that day!! After i performed my subuh prayer, i just couldn't open my eyes.. As i woke up, it was already 8.15! in the morning.. Me and my usrah members had already promised to go to "Seremban Bistro" on that morning. Janji melayu.. Ouchie. I rushed to the toilet and freshened up my self. (urmm.. brushing teeth and facial washing. Bathing was not included). hek3..

I look as fresh as usual. seriously. They didn't even know i didn't take my bath on that morning! Greatest achievement.. Kudos dawa.. My journey then began. Walking to that bistro was fun, not that tiring. A 10 minutes walking and wallah, there we were. "THE MAMAK SEREMBAN BISTRO". Craving for roti telur, i zealously ordered "Urmm.. nk roti telur satu!" as that "ane" approached us to take orders. He was smiling seductively to my kakak naqibah! which i assume he wanted to be customer friendly, i supposed. My kakak naqibah,kak Zai was so kind hearted on that morning ( not as if she is not being good everyday..), she treated us 5 keping roti canai susu! that was my first time eating such menu. Finger lickin good!

sori. i got carried away. hee.. Here comes the best part. So, one by one roti canai was served to us. I ate with appetite. As i was enjoying my breakfast, i saw something that i might say so out of the world. Beneath my roti canai was an omlet. i thought they gave it for free since we ordered pretty much roti canai on that day. Then i asked that "ane".

Me : Ane, roti telur sy dh siap ke?

Anne :Itu roti canai, bawah ada telur, itu roti telur lah...


Me : Speechless...

I was so shocked. Never in my life , ever i have ever experienced such situation! Like.. it was just a simple order. and of course they should have known it. Like hello! "mamak stall" is known for its forte to make roti telur, roti canai, chappati and all sorts of roti u could think of..


But towards the end, i find it rather hillarious than frustrating. I told my frens about it, and as i have expected, they took it as a hillarious joke ever. LOL. Sharing is caring. Arif loved my experience as well. :) I just love to make him happy....... pretty mish him lately. huh..


that's all for now. enjoy reading my story. To my followers, thank you so much for sticking with my blog. I could hardly know u guys, but yet i totally appreciate all ur supports!

Thanks!! signing out~

peace ...

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing