Monday, March 9, 2009

Turn over a new leaf.


We meet again .. Assalamualaikum :) I have this feelings of changing into a better person. I personally have no idea whether i have the capability to do so. All the tests and obstacles ahead that await for me along the way. My friends perspectives and my family as well. But i know, my sister would support me in everything i do, especially Aan. She would love seeing her big sister changing into a better person. I bet Arif would have the same thoughts as well. Hopefully. I hope to be a good wife for him when the moment comes. Insya-Allah. Lord, give me strength to go on with my good intention.


2 comments:

Farhana Bakri said...

wowwww!!
i'm sooo proud of you!!

you go girl!
=)

miss hidayah said...

thx!

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing