Saturday, December 6, 2008

greetings!!

it has been such a long time since i last updated my blog. thousands of apologies to the viewers, if there is any.. hee..

i was not able to update my blog due to certain reasons. Lazy ass.. that's it.. haha.. miyn my classmate who is also a blogger sort of like advised me to update my blog.. miyn.. thx a bunch.

so... just a brief intro about my life in KMS or also known as "THE WORLD SCHOOL".. SO NOT!!! my classmates. md42.. mostly medic students and the rest are the dentistry students...

here is the name list of my class members, and the 1st thing that pop-out in my mind when i remenisce about them:

mia - queen of sarcasm
ifa - geng baek elly
elly - lord oh lord..... queen of laughter
miyn - toeks??
aisyah - demure + so alim
wani - kawaii
ali - upin & ipin
nash - geeky, super duper great actor
nieja- workaholic!
wajidi - "kassim ahmad"
remy - atiq.. haha
syakir - tamborine
paan - hmmm... suke emphasize "e" kt belakang.. hik3
isyam - enthusiastic
hazman - food!
ain - aiyo.. gle anime
amy- slang kedah yg sgt lemah lembut.. seriously..
ika- gaya, mutu and..... tido!


i start 2 develop some love towards my classmates.. they can be pretty helpful most of the time... but i still can't blend with encik wajidi.. and the geng,,, ssh betul..

that's about it then!!!

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing