Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jusco Jaya???

we meet again.... jusco jaya.. my pronoun cation. kidding :p

here how it started. aida, texted me and asked me whether i'll be free 2 watch Twilight.. aida, the Twilight maniac! edward lah. Jacob lah... Issabella... aida. aida.. it was fun, pretty much.. like other people... i think i'm in love with edward... literally, not technically.. hee...

i didn't go on my own. my sister and arif accompanied me.. arif yawned most of the time while watching the movie.. haiyo.. he got bored i supposed.. my sis and i totally enjoyed the movie! yeay!

so, the movie ended around 4++ pm. we got separated with aida with hugs and kisses. now the real date began... haha..


arif, me and my sis went to McD as i had promised him. long2 story.. we had chicken foldovers.. i was in real hunger... fyi, the chicken foldover tasted differently compared to seremban's McD foldover.. i supposed. but it was finger licking gud.............. nyummy!

my sis was being such gud chaperon.. kinda.. she snapped a few pictures of us eating and i did da same thing as well... after asar prayer, we went to secret recipe. my sis's idea. she wanted to buy a slice of cheese cake for my mom. her birthday is just around the corner. since she just loves cheese cake, so w decided what can go wrong with secret receipe cake right? ouh b4 that... i got a strike !!! heee.. we went to the bowling centre before purchasing the cake.. eheh.. arif berkate:

"bowling kt JJ tpu. senang dpt strike... bling bola pelahan pown leyh strike"

malangnye. his theory was so bogus.. hua2. he didn't get strike.. i gave him dis "ye-lah tuh jj tpo erk" kind of look... but unfortunately.. though i got a strike.. i lost... =.=

i managed to score 65 points. arif scored 100++ and my sis, scored 85... malu2...

over all.. i had a gud time in JJ... skit kepale cikit.. heh...

hip2 hooray!

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing