Saturday, December 6, 2008

naqibah..

hello again...

so... the title for today is.....

"naqibah"

me being a naqibah?? haha.... kinda funny as those who know me would give this "oh-my-god-u're-a naqibah-like -s0-not!"

that kind of look. i'm actually was surprised to be chosen.. when i did my observation, a naqibah should have these followings characteristics :

1. demure ( so not me)
2. not that out spoken.. ( so not again)
3. huge veils.. ( i call it tudung obor2)
4. must wear socks!
5. so forth and so on..

oh, i 4got to mention this.. i'm the editor of publication bureau of IPI ( Ikatan Pelajar Islam)... and again... i still think it's so surreal....


working with my cliques was not a problem. Rahimi, my partner has always been reminding me about updating the "risalah" and "bulletin" for every week... ouh, our risalah is known as "cahaya hati". rahimi's idea.. and the bulletin is the "an-nur"

wani, ain, ali... our ajks.... one word.. superb.. mereke sgt seronok!!! heee.. they will always be punctual in doing the task... salute.. rahimi pown lah... :p

but there's a hitch. the problem comes when i have 2 attend da badar-badariah meeting.. seeing AS face ( amir shafiq) a.k.a pak badar.. that's what i call him.. sngt tidak mesra alam.. so hard to work with him... i always complain all sort of stuff about him to fatin...

fatin advised me to try to accept him as the way he is... i'm trying to do so.... kowt....


that's about it then,,,,,

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing