Saturday, December 6, 2008

love?

a different new topic to talk about... love? what do u guys know about love...

well i bet that everybody will be in love. if it's not now... then later on? hee..

i love this picture so much. i snap dis a few hours ago. well... for me, every individual is different. and the complexity + the differences that complete us. me, him. ur dad and ur mom. these two feet potray our differences, it's size and the type of sandals we wear. so on and so forth. but, despite the differences, we share the same thing..

i call it love... =)


i am happy now with my life and i hope that u guys will be happy as well.. cherish the person u love the most.

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing