Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gulau in Memoirs ( Ep2)

To guys out there... i really think that we can be good wives!!!
Afi's master piece... Us posing 4 "KAnak2 Hbat"...
The MUAz-MuaZ...
Them again.... Isyam xabes2 ngan pose Hero dier.. adex
Posing time~
Pak Lan.. The Wicked Grey Hair Man!!!
I call it.... The Beauty of Nature......
Rlau, giving us instructions for our next activity...
weeeee....... i wanna swim... har3...
From left : Liyana searching for sumethin.. me: being emotional . Kina : RAWWWW!!! Isyam : Shhhhhh
KN mencari sinar... Irma.. hmm.. Malaysia next top model????
Kina was laughing when i captured dis pic... Isyam : CONTROL mode....
Discussion??? u may think it dat way.. :)
"I'm a little tea pot, short and stout...." practicing their nursery rhymes... ( our idea)
Model Calvin Klein yg bru................ KN!!!! hahahaha
Discussion time.. Everybody looked so serious ( They were faking it) :p

2 comments:

I.R said...

have a look at my blog, u'll see KN disguising as Hantu Cina

miss hidayah said...

uish... sungguh?? a must see pic neyh!

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing