Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Makcik Cleaner, Pakcik Rahman, Tamam

1st of July. The worst day in my life as an IB senior in KMS. Same goes with Elly. Here is my story..

I was reading Reader's Disgest in my new room, and switching on my lap top to try my luck this tim to connect with the internet. Then the chaos began.

" Adik, kenape adik ade kt bilik nie??. Bilik nie patutnye kosong", the makcik cleaner said in the most annoying way.

"makcik... saye memang kene pindah bawah. Warden yang suruh," i replied in a proper way..

then she asked me again..

" Nie kenape luar basah nie? makcik dah kemas dh ari tuh...", she started to lose her temper..

mine as well...

" makcik, kami cuci semalam. dapat taw pown 2 hari lepas.. rushing"

" Kenape xpindah awal2? nie mcm mane nie??"

" Bilik nie kunci 2 ari lepas. Kami xdapat masok".


then the conversation went on and on. My blood rushed to my brain. I was so pissed off and annoyed with the way she talked to me.

i thought that was the end. I was wrong. later, an old man came into my room. Pakcik Rahman. The same question, with the same answer. And the same tone..


" Kenape kamu kat sini??"

" I was being ordered to move."

" hmmm... Who asked u to do so?"

" Cikgu Ikhwan"

" HAish.. Ikhwan pown satu.. Nanti macam mane nnti? clash ngan juniors.."

At that moment, i was like.. what the hack? I was ordered to move and this is what i get.

he then continued..

" Pakcik xnak awak ade masalah nti. Susah. nnti parents yang datang cakap ape plak kan.. susah kami nanti"

"saye faham pakcik.."

"awak ade keje xnie?"

"xder"

"kalau macam tuh.. tlg makcik neyh.. Tunggu sini smpai junior sampai"

" tp pukol 10.30 saya ade duty."

"xpe2. lambat lagi.."

i just can't stand it. I immedietly texted fatin to come over to my room. A few minutes later, she gave me a call.. She confirmed that everything is under control and my room will not be entered by any juniors because they had already arranged everything. Relived, i told that to Pakcik Rahman. Ironically, he didn't take it seriously. He had a doubt in his eyes. i just can tell..


The drama got even interesting.. Tamam turned up. I thought he would attack me like the others. He saved me somehow..

Pakcik Rahman : Sy takot bilik laen clash. Masalah kite nanti..

Tamam : Memang bilik nie untuk IB senior.

Pakcik Rahman : ouh.. Klu mcm tuh xper lah..


shish.. I supposed i am just too young for people to trust me.. sigh, sigh, sigh...


Tamam asked whether i had cleared up my room upstairs. and he asked me to clear up the room as soon as possible..


Later, i went upstairs to let my roomate, Elly about the news. She was sick. Having fever and severe head ache. I told her in a rush.

"Elly, we need to clear up this room now"

As she heard me uttering the word "NOW", she started cursing. I mean, it wasn't her fault to do so.. She was sick. A few words slipped away from her mouth. The words shall private and confidental. :p

WIth the help from fatin, we managed to clear up the room and took some of Elly's and Ifa's stuff downstairs. Some of their belongings were placed in the utility room. Imaginable. That's the right expression of my feelings at that time. There was nothing else we could do.

At last, Elly could rest. I understand how she felt. Angry, for sure and dissapointed. She kept on cursing all the makcik cleaners for messing around with her. Pity Elly. I let her to rest on my bed since her bed had a mountain of books, clothes and some others.We'll deal with it later on...



Ifa turned up after a while. She apologized for not being there when that happened. What was funny, Ifa had to listen to Elly's long lecture about the makcik cleaner. Thank goodness she was being patient. A few minutes later,she had to go to handle the registration for the new students. Leaving me with Elly once again.


Elly kept on cursing about the college and the makcik cleaner. I just listened to what she said and continued writing my blog. First draft, since i wasn't able to connect with any internet connection. It was okeyh, i didn't mind. As long as she felt at ease. :)

10.30. Duty calls... and for the past 30 minutes, i was writing and still writing and doing the announcement at the same time. I can call my self, The Super DAWA.. haha... kidding..

I am so hungry right now.. I shall stop here. Like my other posts, i shall conclude what i have written....


IN A NUT SHELL, i need to be patient when it comes to any circumstances despite whatever happens. And,i am so glad that i still have the "nilai-nilai murni", "kesopanan dan kesusilaan" despite i was angry. ^_^

3 comments:

ajeem_hazim said...

hehhee..it's okay dawa... just less than a year left b4 u leave the historical KMS building hahah! btw good luck in ur life as a senior!!

h2t11 said...

haha.. padan muka.. huhu..

miss hidayah said...

thx aida.. :)


senget betol kms neyh.. haih..


to h2t11... cecece... ngutok2..

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing