Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things Fall Apart..

Eventually, my beloved college or also known as KOLEJ MARA SEREMBAN is implementing active learning in our lecturers and studying as well. According to our Bonda Director, students must seek all the information on our own and not relying on teachers 100%. Yesterday, she mentioned about active learning once again during our monthly assembly. Hot, hot and extra hot. Quote:

" You are the cream of creme'. Scoring straight A's for your SPM. I don't want you to be spoon fed. And worst... being breast-fed"

Giggle... haha... She was so "Hilarious". Just now in chemistry class, i was pretty blur and pondering around when Wanie explained about basic buffer. I know i shouldn't have said this, but seriously.... she was mumbling rather than explaining. Sigh. Active Learning.


I really need my own time to adjust my mindset about the whole new active learning approach. I am not against it, but it's just too drastic for me. Certain people who can't stand the pressure would definitely crack their heads off.. One good example...


Mia. My BIO mentor. I am NOT talking trash about her, but i think she was being too emotional about studies and all sorts of things. For instance, just now we had a group discussion during BIO class. Teacher Jue can't make it due to some reasons. I have no idea myself. I was trying to calm down by listening to my play list and then...


Mia was sulking... She didn't join the discussion. After a while...... BOOM!! Volcano eruption.. She was ACTING like a mad cow. Nagging me like as if i was a 5 years old kid. It was totally unnecessarily for her to erupt in such a way. Pretty funny to me as i didn't hear a word .... haha...

And after a while, she cooled down and apologized to me for what she had done. Mia, mia.. I am hoping she can cope with all the stress that IB life offers.. A must indeed...


Anyway, one problem solved, the new one turned up. The teachers here should know that, we the IB seniors would have no time to cramp in 10000 activities at a time. All right. Maybe i was exaggerating. Here's the thing. IA Math MUST BE SUBMITTED ON MONDAY ; 13TH JULY 2009. it's like a few days remaining, and guess what? Miyn and I and some others were assigned to attend "Mesyuarat Agong Ansara 2009" held in PWTC on this Saturday. Teacher Jue was right. This college will always says yes to everything... Yes, Yes, and Yes... There are things that we have to do, for instance slide shows, fliers and decorating some display boards. I don't mind helping the teachers... BUT THE TIME IS NOT RIGHT!!!

i can only follow as being ordered.. Hopefully i would be able to go through this with an open heart......................

2 comments:

ajeem_hazim said...

hahah..well dawa..that's the challenges u need to face!!! as the ib students..whatever it is... remember that ALLAH is alwiz wit us!!!heheh best of luck huh!!

miss hidayah said...

thx aida.. tp seriously.. my college mmg lah... BZ all the time.. with the unnecessary activities..

all da best for ur IELTS!

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing