Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Room!!

New room, with internet connection. woohoo!!! The first thing that came across my mind. But eventually... There was not any internet connection, I mean. there was. But the strength was low. Or perhaps there was error in the internet connection. Anyway. 8.30 pm. I rushed down to my filty, dusty new room. Ifa had already started cleaning the room. Holding a mop and a pail in my both hands, I started doing my job. CLEANING THE ROOM!!

Despite we already cleaned the room, it was still dusty. The floor especially. We mopped the floor, with soapy water. But yet, the dirt didn't seem to be vanished. The worst thing was that, there was stagnant water in the room. Fail in construction. My own term. hehe..

Ifa and I worked so hard to make sure the water would flow out of our room. And we did!! ^_^ But the corridor was definitely covered with the water from our room. gagaaga..

So, i left the room for an hour. The room was not 100% dried. But yet, i still lodged my stuff in the room. I buckled up everything and arranged them nicely. I love the new arrangement.. :) It took me approximately an hour to finish up everything. Tired, and sleepy. My new bed was so tempting. Mushy pillows.. But, i didn't have the guts to sleep alone in my new room. the corridor had this erie looking since ifa and i were the only homo sapeans there.

Despite all that, i wanted to try on-lining in my own room. Like i mentioned before. My lap top was connected to the internet, but for certain reasons i just can't connect it with the internet connection. Not that lucky i supposed.

As i was eagered trying my best to connect to the internet, poof. Light off!! KMS way to minimize the electrical usage. VERY CONVENIENT.. In a sarcastic kind of way if you know what i mean.. I went upstairs, and slept on Pah's bed. To the dream world.....

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing