Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Physics and The Story Behind It..

29th July 2009, Physics period. Venue: Physics Lab 3

We were sorted into 3 groups, according to the topics that needed to be presented during the lesson. Each of student was asked to do “A Lucky Draw”, which wasn’t that lucky for some people. Once I did my lucky draw, I quickly opened the white small sheet. Written on the paper was number 2. Atomic Structure, the sub topic that I was assigned to do with my other group members. Nash was supposed in group 2 but eventually, he didn’t seem to like to co-operate with me. At first, I thought he was just pulling my legs, making annoying face expression just to play trick on me. Later, my hunch proved me wrong. He was reluctant to be in my group. I was pretty devastated. I mean, I know the fact that not everybody will like me, but just don’t make it too obvious. It was so obvious. I just can tell. You would know if a person is not comfortable working with you. I ignored my feelings, and carried my self to the library, discussing the sub-topic with my other group members, Ain, Sheila and Ifa. It was a simple sub topic so, discussing it wasn’t that agonizing 

I spent the remaining 30 minutes flipping through the news papers. MEGA, the entertainment column. My FAVOURITE! :p

Getting bored of the not-so-interesting news, I went to hang out with Liyana. She was reading the news regarding the 3rd death of H1N1 victim out loud. With the naïve and innocent look shined on her face, she read the name of the deceased confidently.

Liyana ; Li Tiong Lai!

Elly : Eyh, to bukan name menteri ke?


Hahaha.. Liyana..

Then, it was presentation moment. One after another, group by group. Then, it was time for my group. As I was presenting my part, I explained about the mass of electron and proton and as well as the figures. Then Nash asked me:

“Ape die dawa?”
“ Carik lah sendiri”, I said in the most arrogant and cocky way. Hatred pervaded my soul.

“ Teme kaseyh sgt dawa”, he replied

I wasn’t that mean. No matter how much I was being angry, I won’t let a person not knowing what he or she should know. I later then wrote the figures on the white board. I took a glimpse of his face, gave him a stare of hatred, this time it was like flaming in fire. I didn’t realize whether he noticed it or not.

That’s the end of my tragic story during physics lesson.



3 comments:

ajeem_hazim said...

hey cool dude...heheh!!! well dawa juz be patient and u will miss all these after the IB program!!! haha.. best of luck ek IB bacth 4!!!

shinichigenji said...

knapa aku mcm... terase.... huhu...

The Written Journey said...

tq aida :)

sinichi genji :

Nape awak terase plak??

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing