Monday, August 10, 2009

The end of the standardized biology test. An impromptu one. Just like yesterday's chemy test. I taught it was supposed to be held dis evening, but as i stepped into 302 class, Teacher Jue had started distributing the test papers.. I was like " What the.....?"

The test started with the usual curse by Teacher Jue.

" Dengan lafaz bismillah, sape meniru saye sumpah bagi yang laki2 sperm counts rendah. Bagi perempuan plak ovulation dier jadik 2 kali setahun"

So,I answered the questions based on my understanding. Not really that precise though. I even fell asleep while answering the questions. The objective questions to be more specific. To the dream world but it wasn't that long.

"Dawa, bangun.. Ko dh siap ke nie??"

Miyn cajoled me. Her voice pervaded my mind which eventually woke me up. I admit that, i am a sleepy head. No doubt about it.

Plant science is indeed not my forte. plant + me = extreme bordsom. But, i love certain sub topics in plant science for instance germination sub topic. It was pretty okeyh for me out of the whole topic.

I submitted my paper at 1.40 pm sharp ( exaggeration) and remorse pervaded my soul soon after that...... haih...

No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing