Saturday, August 15, 2009

For My Grizzly Bear..


I dedicate this poem especially to my grizzly bear..


If I were a moon, you would be my glimmering stars..
Shining my sleepless night..

If i were a cup, you would be my plate
Completing the drink set :)

If i were a panda, you would be my sugar cane..
I'll have you for my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper..

If i were the heart, you would be my heart beats..
Every of your pulse thuds with me..

If i were a nemo, you would be my sea anemone..
Despite u are harmful to others, not to me :p


If i were Juliet, you would be Romeo..
The one who cured my heart with his smiles..


And ..
If i were to change my fate..
I would change some but stick to one thing in my life..
YOU..

I love u sayang :)

8 comments:

shinichigenji said...

thank u.. love u 2 sayang.. :)

nurulfana said...

wah wah wah
menjiwangs nmpk
=PP

miss hidayah said...

i love u even more :)

Fana : eheheh

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you grizzly is your mum or your dad right?

Duh...who else would it be?

shinichigenji said...

maybe her fiance.. or me.. duh...

Anonymous said...

Fiance? Cool! At least you dun go off dating. More power to ya!

Or is it you? then it would be a bit weird.

Smile!

shinichigenji said...

i'm her fiance :)

shinichigenji said...

cool huh.. heh..

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing