Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadhan 2..

it's no longer a poem to remind me of Ramadan. This time, I would want to share my experience having my first TARAWIH!~ :)

well... it's nothing much basically.. I got my new "telekung"!~.. blue color flowers.. i wanted a pink though.. but, since blue was pretty nice i chose BLUE~ wee..

and ironically, i noticed that, my mom, my youngest sister and me have the same color of the laces. Blue, and blue and blue. But mine one of course the most outstanding one.. hehe. Perasan case..

I didn't tired performing the tarawih. This year's tarawih is the most special one for me as my mom joined me and my sister along. last year i had to drive on my own.. So, this year pretty much enlightens my Ramadan.. smiley faces all along.. :)

Ouh.. about my first tarawih.. When the imam was reciting the DOA, i can't hear his voices clearly. I started to make face expression which was indeed freaking hideous. The i-can't-hear-ur-voice-but-i-wish-i-can-but-i -just-can't expression. Get it? or maybe i was the only homo sapean who has that expression??? hurmm

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Aslkm...salam ziarah..tuan rumah ape khabar ? bleh linkkan blog saye ni http://rejeks.blogspot.com ni kat sini ? oklah,selamat berpuasa,bye

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing