Monday, August 10, 2009

Teacher Jue

Things get so hectic lately as i have a lot of tasks need to be done within such a short period of time. My extended essay, bio reports, up coming tests and a whole lot more. Sigh sigh and more sigh. But despite all that, i still spent my time doing absurd things like staying up at night, singing with my friends or to make it more clear , "Karo eke-ing" till 2.30 am. Am i insane or what??

I should be more self alert about my time quality. BE Alert!! Just now, we had an impromptu chemistry test, very unexpected. Frankly, i answered the test paper lousily. It was like as if i have had never learn anything. Perhaps, i was being so nervous with the score that i'll get. To think about it, it gives me this funny feeling. I shouldn't be worried of the internal tests. No matter how well i would score for the internal tests, but if i flunk the real IB exams ... MARA won't even take a glimpse of my marks in the previous internal tests. Don't you agree with me? I do admit that all the tests are essential in analyzing on how well ourself master the topics being taught in the class. Bio, as interesting as it is to most of my friends, i don't seem to have the heart to learn it. Don't get me wrong. It's not as if i couldn't careless about my future as a dentist or I got a terrible teacher. I have the best Bio teacher on Earth! Teacher Jue has been very determined and energetic whenever it comes to bio lectures. The problem comes from me. I love learning biology when it comes to certain topics. I don't sound very convincing to be a good dentist, am i? But i'm trying my best to excell in every bio tests and internal exams. Perhaps my mind set of having this outrageous dislike on the subject.

thousands of aplogies i bid to Teacher Jue if you are reading these. I wanna clarify that, it is non of your fault and you are the greatest teacher ever live on this planet earth. i'm sori for always not paying attention in your class...


No comments:

ShaFiQins~

My Music~


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Territory..

My photo
Nurhidayah Ab Wahid 19 yrs old (soon to be) In Love... Deeply in LOVE. :) D.O.B : 15 September 1990 Now, I'm currently studying in Kolej Mara Seremban Wannabee dentist~

free tO shOut!!


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Labels

Free style of writing